Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Konrad
Doctor for internal medicine, endocrinology and diabetology; Diabetologist (DDG); Preventive Medicine (ESPM)
- Studied law at Saarland University
- Studied human medicine at the medical faculties of the University of Ancona (Italy) and Heidelberg-Mannheim
- Training in the Institute for Pathology and the Surgical Clinic of the University Clinic Heidelberg
- Further training as a doctor for internal medicine, endocrinology and diabetology at the University Hospital in Frankfurt am Main
- Scientific director of the Institute for Metabolism Research Frankfurt,
- Since 2006 member of the Ethics Committee of the State Medical Association of Hesse and since 2007 member of the Ethics Committee of the State Medical Association of Hesse.